Our Approach to Theatrical Interpreting
1. Research paper - "Demands and Strategies of Interpreting a Theatrical Performance into American Sign Language"
2. Standard Practice Paper published by the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (our national certifying body)
3. TDF: Video interview of pioneers of interpreting on Broadway
4. American Theatre Wing: Video interview and explanation of theatrical interpreting highlighting the need for extensive rehearsal time to view the performance (in regards to timing, dialogue, character assignment) -
5. World-renowned leader in theatrical interpreting based in Michigan - TerpTheatre
Read below to see the list of our past projects - we've collaborated with:
Main Street Theater
Neighborhood Centers, Inc.
Houston Deaf Senior Citizens
Houston Black Deaf Advocates